During this session, we will explore monitoring devices to increase machine reliability and preventative maintenance and the advantages of using CIP Safety Ethernet devices to minimize hardware and startup.
We will look at the advanced diagnostics and monitoring options of smart devices, including their ability to be added to existing applications.
Additionally, we will take an in-depth dive into the advantages of integrated safety and how it can save significant time and increase functionality.
FEATURED SESSION TOPICS:
• MachineAlert Monitoring Relays, Electronic Overload Relay, and Smart Motor Controller demonstrations
• Electronic Overload Relay E300, E200, and E100
• Smart Motor Controllers SMC™-3, SMC™ Flex and SMC™-50
• Vertical load demonstration of a servo motor, showing the reduced wiring and safety relay integration
• New product highlights including integrated safety features
This class begins on 8/10/2022 and goes from 7:00 - 9:00 AMCost: FREE
4621 Executive Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46808