Explore what’s available to connect your devices, gather data, and monitor equipment.
Do you have data trapped in your equipment on your
plant floor? Network gateways provide connectivity
between a variety of devices and industrial protocols.
During this seminar we will explore the products and
solutions available to move data between fieldbus
networks to any industrial Ethernet network. These
gateways act as translators effectively and efficiently
moving your data. We’ll also review remote access
solutions and new features.
• Industrial network connectivity
• Modernization solutions for legacy networks
• Serial, CAN, MQTT, OPC UA Gateways
• IIoT cloud and Edge solutions
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 5G wireless
• Remote Access solutions
• New features including remote monitoring, data collection, and added security
This class occurs on 4/13/2023 and goes from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM. Lunch is provided.Cost: FREE
5420 Davis Road
Saginaw, MI 48604